Household Removal Insurance Cover
CHRISTCHURCH REMOVALS HAS AN EXCELLENT RECORD OF GOODS ARRIVING SAFE AND SOUND, HOWEVER INSURANCE IS NOT ONLY ABOUT PEACE OF MIND, IT CAN ALSO COVER ANY UNFORSEEN CIRCUMSTANCE.
Christchurch Removals recommends getting household insurance and self storage insurance cover to protect your belongings in case of damage, accident or theft. Available policies will give a range of options and it is worth noting that your current house & content or business insurance policy may not cover your property while in transit. Be sure to know you policy!
To apply for insurance cover please utilize our Online Insurance Application Form and we will complete the application with you in person.
TYPES OF HOUSEHOLD REMOVAL INSURANCE COVER
- Transit Policies are available to cover relocation, talk to us directly so that we can advise you of the options that may be available to you.
- Total Loss Policies can cover major disasters such as fire, theft or collision where the entire consignment is lost.
- Accidental Loss and Damage Policies are very comprehensive. They can cover total loss, plus loss or damage to individual items that usually must have been packed and moved by the company. Cover includes breakage, scratching, denting, chipping, marking or tearing.
- Storage Insurance should also be included if this is applicable to your relocation.
- Insurance Premium vs. Excess on Claims cost ratios are also important to consider as these are often relevant to the value and distance of your move. Sometimes an increase in the premium of your cover can significantly reduce the cost of excess.
- Clearly Documented Records of your insured property is required by insurance companies to verify you claim. If you are utilizing Christchurch Removals packing service we can assist during this part of the process. In fact moving can present itself as the best time to document your personal effects.
INSURANCE PREMIUM RATES
DISCUSS YOUR INSURANCE REQUIREMENTS DIRECTLY WITH CHRISTCHURCH REMOVALS ON 0800 866 683 TO MOVE